|Mobile & Wi-Fi Printing :|
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library. Print jobs can be paid for and retrieved at any print vending kiosk inside the library. One vend station is on the main floor in the Adult Reference Department, and the second is on the lower level in the Children's Department.
Print jobs are held at the print vend station for 2 hours. If the print job is not retrieved within that time, the job self-deletes.
Black & white print jobs cost $0.10 per page.
Color print jobs cost $0.25 per page.
Method 1: Upload your file to our site
- Go to our wireless printing portal at http://www.printeron.net/shpl/library .
- Select Black & White or Color.
- Enter your email address. (Your email address is used at the print vending kiosk to help identify the print job.)
- Select document:
- If printing from a website: Copy and paste the website's URL into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: Click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the library. You may retrieve it at any print vending staion in the library.
Method 2: Email your fileUsing your existing email account on your computer or phone, send or forward the email with the file to be printed as an attachment to one of the two addresses below:
Note: ChromeBook users should save/convert their file to a pdf first, then email the attachment.
Method 3: Get the appDownload and install the PrinterOn Mobile Printing App for Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android Phone, or Android Tablet. You can find the app in the Apple iTunes Store or the Google Play Store, or by visiting http://www.printeron.com/apps.html, or clicking on the logo to the right.
The first time you launch the app you must add a printer. Search for SHPL Library in the search box. Choose black & white or color. To retrieve your print job, go to a print vending kiosk in the library and enter the same email address you used to send the job. Follow on-screen instructions.