|Remote Printing :|
Print from anywhere to our Library!
- Is your printer at home broken?
- Out of ink? Toner?
- Are you using a wireless hotspot and need to print?
- Do you want to print from your mobile device?
- You don't want to buy a library print card?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above, then try our remote access printing service from PrinterOn! Send your print jobs to the library and pick them up when you get here. No software to install. Works with any device able to access the Internet.
- To print from a laptop or computer, click on the PrinterOn logo above and follow the simple, on-screen instructions.
- To print from a mobile device, just send or forward your email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be delivered to our library.
Remote printing is available during normal library hours. Print jobs are held for 72 hours and can be retrieved from the main Circulation Desk in the lobby. The cost is $0.10 per page, black and white only.