Reserves can be placed directly through the online catalog. To reserve an item that the library owns, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your library account.
- Find the item you want to request in the catalog.
- Click on the "Request" link.
- Enter your library barcode and password.
- Select a library where you would like to pick up the requested item. The default is South Huntington.
- Click "GO".
You will be contacted at the phone number or email address listed in your library account when your item is ready for pickup.