|Get a Library Card :|
- Click the library card to the right to begin.
- On the next screen, enter your street address, and then click the blue "Get a Card" button.
- If you reside in our library district, you will be shown the online library card application for the South Huntington Public Library.
- If you do not live in the South Huntington Library District (13), a map and directions will be displayed directing you to your correct home library.
- After the online form is completed, you will be issued a temporary ID number. With that temporary ID number you may reserve items in the collection, use our electronic databases, and download eBooks.
- To complete the registration process, bring your temporary ID number, along with another form of ID listed below to the library within 30 days.
- Bring your driver's license, utility, phone or tax bill, to prove residency in the South Huntington District (13).
- Patrons will receive their card the same day, and have full borrowing privileges on their new library card.
- Parents have the option of getting their child a library card, and have the ability to restrict what items can be borrowed with that card.
- All library cards are valid for three years, and will be renewed as long as the card-holder still resides in the South Huntington Library District (13).
- Print out and complete the library card application form.
- Provide a copy of your driver's license, utility, phone or tax bill, to prove residency in the South Huntington District (13).
- Mail all paper work to:
South Huntington Public Library
145 Pidgeon Hill Road
Huntington Station, NY 11746
Attn: Circulation Department
- Or fax paperwork to the South Huntington Circulation Department at: 631.549.0246
For more information or questions, call the Circulation Desk at 631.549.4411.